What’s new for the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander?
Here at Continental Mitsubishi, we’re anxiously awaiting the release of the new 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander. While it will be some time before this impressive SUV will be available here in the Chicago area, we do know of several key elements that will be available for the upcoming model.
For starters, the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander will feature more standard features such as its Forward Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning, and Automatic High Beams. The ES trim level will now feature Super All-Wheel Control in place of its previous All-Wheel Control.
- Standard power lumbar support across all trim levels
- Redesigned second-row seat with a new ergonomic shape
- Available new 8-inch Smartphone-link Display Audio (SDA) with redesigned control knobs
- New Mitsubishi Power Sound System to replace Rockford-Fosgate audio
- Additional rear-seat USB charging port, bringing its total to two
- New Red Diamond premium color
- And more
[Read more: Reserve the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport]
If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel of the new 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander once it becomes available here in the Chicago area, be sure to reach out to us here at Continental Mitsubishi. We’ll be receiving this impressive new vehicle as soon as it is released, so be sure to let us know if you’re interested. That way, you can be among the first to come to check it out and take it for a spin.
Just give us a call or contact us online and we’ll be happy to put you down to be notified for a test drive as soon as it becomes available. We look forward to hearing from you.
What do you think of the new 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander? Let us know in the comments section at the bottom of this page.