Lancer Evo fans have been disappointed with the announcement of Mitsubishi discontinuing the Lancer Evolution. But, those same fans can be comforted knowing the Lancer Evolution went out on a charitable note. Just as the first of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution final editions was auctioned off for charity so will the last. Find out more on the last ever Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and who owns it right here with Continental Mitsubishi.
How Many Lancer Evo Final Editions Were Made?
The last Mitsubishi Lancer Evo final edition makes the official number of production models 1600. The last of the iconic sports car is currently being auctioned on eBay to benefit the Feeding America program. If you want to be the owner of the final Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, check it out now! The auction will be open until Thursday, September 15 at 9 a.m.
Features of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition
- 2.0-Liter 4 Cylinder Turbocharged Engine
- 5-Speed Transmission
- Special Suspension Tuning
- 303 Horsepower and 305 lb.-ft. Of Torque
- Bilstein Shock Absorbers
- Brembo 2-Piece Front Rotors
- Numbered Final Edition Badge
- Black Painted Aluminum Roof
- Dark Chrome Painted Enkei Alloy Wheels
- Dark Chrome Front Grille Surround
- Auto On/Off Bi-Xenon High-Intensity Discharge Headlights
- NEW Diamond White Pearl Color
- Gloss Black Center Console Box with Serial Number Plaque
- Red Accent Stitching on Seats, Steering Wheel, Shift Knob, Console Lid, Floormats and E-Brake
- Final Edition Animation on Meter Display